Understand the science of feelings, thoughts and behaviours that impacts the inner world of your child and learn the techniques to build a better relationship with your child.
You will learn and understand:
-How to help a child to take responsibility of their lives
– Ways to establish Growth Mind-set.
– Your style of parenting.
– Effective communication strategies that builds self-esteem of your child.
-How to transform Control in to Connection.
– how to make our child listen without yelling.
-Finding effective alternatives to discipline your child.
– Parenting without Punishments.
– Shifting yourself to I am OK, Your are OK.
– The art of appreciation developing self-esteem of the child.
-Behavioral Modification in children – through easy and conscious ways.
1. It’s more important to praise your child’s effort than the outcome
Montessori expert Christina Clemer writes that “praising your child’s hard work, rather than his results, helps instill a growth mindset where he believes he can improve through his own efforts.