What Coaching is?
Executive coaching helps the clients to improve their outlook on work while improving their leadership skills and unlocking their potential.It’s an interactive, enlightening process that brings about change. It’s about asking the right questions in order to help the client find his own answers without giving any advice. When appropriate a coach will also offer advice and counsel.
“ Helping successful leaders achieve positive, lasting change in behavior: for themselves, their people and their teams” – Marshal Goldsmith
“Unlocking a person’s potential to maximize his or her own performance” – Sir John Whitmore
Coaching is often activated in the following situations (few examples):
- There is a constant conflict between one executive and another
- When an executive is treating people poorly and improperly
- When you see managers who are valuable to company but have key performance issues
- Executives who have been recently promoted and need to make an immediate impact
- When you see self-esteem or self-confidence issues in the key employees
- When you want to create learning and personal growth environment in your organisation
What executive coaching can do to individuals
- It Raises your Awareness
- Helps to Discover, Clarify, Align with what you want to achieve
- It’s like a laser on your thinking and cuts through the maze of confusion
- Generates more ideas, options and strategies
- Generates clarity in roles and objectives
- Positive change in individuals
- Encourages you to tap into your own well of resources you did not know you had
- Improves specific skills or behavior
- Holds you responsible and accountable
What Executive Coaching Can Do to Organisations ?
- Improved Employee Retention
- Increased Productivity
- Increased Performance of Employees
- Improved Morale and Satisfaction
- Improved Business Relationships
- Enhanced Staff Management and Leadership Skills
- Improves Relationships between People/Departments
When Coaching Will Not Work
- If the person being coached resists and has no intention of changing and moving forward
- It does not work when it is forced
- If the culture of the organisation is not suitable
- If there are unclear expectations and objectives
- If the person needs quick results and underestimates the time needed
How Coaching Works?
- I will come to see you in the office or will meet on phone / internet video to understand the challenges and the need of coaching.
- The initial meeting with the employee will be set to establish an understanding on what is needed, to outline the goals and objectives
- The plan will be created to work together and to begin making changes
- The process follows as: realization, acceptance, learn, action and change
When you want to expand the capacity of your leaders, have their impact-full presence, consider working with an executive coach.
Let us be your magnifying glass- Do not worry ! We will show you the every picture !
We work with your employees in private so that you can applaud them in public.
To Share your challenges online with me
WHAT HAPPY PEOPLE EXPERIENCED WITH ME :
Thank You for such a wonderful and life-altering session. My husband I both feel we have gained tremendously. (He always asks for a run-through after the session). I could go on and on about the things I learned. It was an amazing course you took me through… Thanks a TON!!!
The parenting session conducted by Mrs. Kavita Hans was excellent, and conducted in 3 parts for better and in-depth understanding. That is what I have been exactly looking for. I and other participants definitely couldn’t be more thankful that we all could learn this wonderful interactive session with lot of examples, on how to deal and interact with our children, and of course it’s a skill & all parents can learn and make their homes joyful and happy. .. My best wishes
P. S . Rao
Thank you kavita for the course on Parenting That Matters (PTM). It has helped me change the way I look at my children and deal with difficult situations. I am confident that the skills and techniques learnt during the PTM workshop will help me create a bond with my children. It will help me with the challenges that every teenaged parents go through. I enjoyed learning how to be a good parent and the ways to show it. I appreciate and thank you for this workshop. The sessions are quite an eye opener and I think I enjoyed and learned a lot from it.
From long time I was struggling to get my answers on parenting but as we all know we hardly get any and there were many questions and issues I had no answers to, but after attending this workshop I am not only able to understand the why behind the behaviour but also know the answer and how-to-tackle it right way without having doubt about it.. Kavita mam have explained the concepts so well that it stays with you , because you understood the actual meaning of the action. I highly recommend Kavita mam’s parenting session.
Kavita ma’am was able to create a quick connect and ease of communication. She herself is a parent hence she was one of us and not someone preaching. I found the content extremely relevant, very easily understandable. Personally I have been able to see the mirror and realise what is my style of parenting, how to be unconditional and empathetic. I am sure it will help me immensely in this journey parenting.
Sometimes in life when one is on a path where he or she feels to stop, question and review parent whether he or she is a good enough as a parent. Your workshop came to me at that very point of time. I have evolved as a mother over a number of years but had few questions in my mind which got cleared without even asking through your insights. Not only that I learned so many new ways of thinking as a parent and learned where to draw lines. All the very best Kavita Mam and I just hope you keep helping people with this treasure of knowledge and compassion that you have.
Dear Kavita… I am glad to have been a part of your program. It has truly given me a different yet a simplified perspective to deal with young minds. The beauty of the entire program was your detailed explanations on every aspect of child care and I want to thank you for the same. ALL THOSE WHO INTEND TO DO THIS PROGRAM PLEASE NOTE: IT IS A MUST DO PROGRAM.
Tamsin Priyanka Monis
Thank you so much for the lovely experience. It was truly informative. I have studied and done my research on child development and Graphology, hence it was much more important for me to understand the loopholes in my parenting skills. I completely enjoyed every bit of it.
First of all, I would like to thank you kavita mam for this wonderful session… You done your job wonderfully, now it’s our turn to apply it as we learnt…. And I am sure if anyone will follow the lessons… will definitely be benefited … Thanks again.